This cocktail was up on my photography business blog recently as part of a September challenge with the ladies at The Inspired Plate which featured fall-inspired drinks. This is definitely a classy libation and something wonderful to serve to friends (or to your special someone!). Enjoy!
Maker’s Mark Pear and Ginger Cocktail
- 6 ounces Maker’s Mark Bourbon
- 18 ounces pear nectar (can find near the Goya brand products in the grocery store)
- 12 ounces ginger ale (I used Gus brand extra-dry ginger ale)
- 6 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon or so of agave nectar (or honey)
- Fill 6 lowball or rocks glasses partially with ice. Add 1 ounce Maker’s Mark, 3 ounces pear nectar, and 2 ounces of ginger ale into each glass. Drizzle with agave nectar and stir.
- Garnish with a rosemary spear in each glass and serve.
Makes 6 servings
Adapted from Martha Stewart Living October 2013