This really doesn’t need a recipe, but so many people have asked me how to make these over the course of time that I thought I would go ahead and post it here. My son LOVES these and if you are feeling a little swanky, you can even add miniature marshmallows to the filling. I will serve one of these along with a healthy breakfast of yogurt or eggs every so often. Enjoy!
Chocolate Chip Croissants
- 1 8-ounce tube refrigerated crescent rolls (8 pieces) such as Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- handful of miniature marshmallows (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a sheet pan with parchment paper
- Open the tube and separate the dough according to the perforation marks. Add about 15 chocolate chips (and one or two mini marshmallows if using) on the wide end of each dough “triangle” and roll up.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.