The last time I posted a smoothie recipe using Ben & Jerry’s – it got over 2000 pins on Pinterest!! Maybe this one will have the same result?!? Yes this uses Ben & Jerry’s once again – but their frozen Greek yogurt and healthy ingredients such as pomegranate/blueberry juice. I spend a crazy amount of time trying to find things that my son likes to eat….especially in the morning. It’s frustrating….I mean he still eats well, but not a lot and not a big variety. We go to eggs for a while….then to yogurt and fruit……and then the cycle continues. Well I hope that this smoothie will win him over – it is DELICIOUS yet still healthy. And there are no rights or wrongs here – choose what you prefer! Vanilla soy milk, vanilla almond milk, milk. or even water. Add chia or flax seeds for an additional healthy boost!
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup pomegranate/blueberry juice
- 1 cup Ben & Jerry’s Blueberry Vanilla Graham Greek Frozen Yogurt
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar (or honey)
- ½ cup vanilla soy milk, vanilla almond milk, milk, or water
- 1 graham cracker (optional)
- 4-5 ice cubes
- dash cinnamon
- Add all to a blender and combine.
Makes 2 cups (16 ounces) © 2014 Kitchen Serendipity | Stacey Siegal